Technology is constantly changing, and the solutions to your challenges continue to evolve. You need a team of I.T. professionals who understand your needs, who love what they do, and who are constantly learning, researching and discovering the best options to meet your needs. Honesty, Integrity, and doing what we say we’re going to do…these are our core values. We would love to help you manage your network, and work together to build a strong, reliable, and secure technology infrastructure for your organization.
Our Response to COVID-19
The World health Organization has declared the novel coronavirus (COVID-19) a global pandemic. The health and safety of our staff and clients is our top priority. We are paying close attention to this developing situation, making informed and responsible decisions regarding our ongoing business practices. We are taking several precautions in order to continue supporting our clients through this difficult time.
We have implemented enhanced Isolation & Disinfecting protocols
– We are increasing our efforts to disinfect common surfaces in our retail store
– We are sterilizing all customer computers/devices upon arrival at our retail store, and increased staff hand-washing and personal hygiene practices to minimize potential contamination of our staff and customers.
– Beginning Monday March 23, 2020 we will be providing curb-side service for all customers. Our entrance door will remain locked, and we will be happy to prepare your order, arrange payment (on account or by credit card), and deliver items to you in your vehicle upon arrival at our retail location. Items being dropped off for repair will also be received curb-side (at your vehicle). Please call us (204-331-4322) upon arrival and we will be happy to assist you.
Residential In-Home Service
– We are not currently offering in-home service for residential customers. We continue to assist in trouble-shooting over the phone and through remote support.
Supporting our Business Clients
– We continue to provide on-site service for businesses and organizations, at our discretion, after considering the risk of our staff at each location.
– We are available to assist businesses in setting up remote access for their staff members who may need to work from home or alternate locations.
– We continue to provide remote support in diagnosing and troubleshooting network, software and device issues.
– We are ensuring that our staff have proper resources and capacity to operate effectively from home if necessary.
– We are working hard to support all of our customers in a timely manner, however this unfolding situation requires us to prioritize clients in critical infrastructure and healthcare.
New Project Estimates & Hardware Availability
– This unfolding pandemic, along with recent rail blockades, are causing disruptions in our supply chain.
– We have increased our inventory of some common items, in anticipation of this, however many items may take longer to arrive, and difficult to estimate pricing and delivery times.
– We are happy to continue providing project estimates (parts & labour)
– We are unable to provide fixed quotes on hardware at this time, as those prices are fluctuating and uncertain.
– We continue to schedule new hardware deployments (phone systems, servers, security cameras, etc.), however we continue to hold all timelines with some flexibility, and risk of rescheduling.
We hope this provides you confidence in our efforts to protect our clients and staff. Thank-you for your patience and understanding, given the challenges and uncertainties brought by the COVID-19 outbreak. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or concerns during this time.
Justin Zacharias, Owner & Business Manager
Business Grade Computers, Laptops, and Servers
Custom Built Workstations & Servers, Business Grade Laptops In-Stock and Custom Ordered.
On-Site Network, Computer & Server Management
On-Call & Managed Network Services across Southern Manitoba.
Security Cameras & Door Access
We design and install Commercial Grade Camera & Door Access Systems.
Commercial Phone Systems
We design and install Commercial Phone Systems.
Cell Phone Boosters
Residential & Commercial Cell Boosters,
Mobile Cell Boosters for Vehicles & Ag Equipment.
We can help you recycle your old computer equipment, removing hard drives to protect your data.
Business Grade Computers, Laptops, and Servers
Custom Built Desktop Computers designed for your specific application, using high quality components, ensure performance, reduce down-time, improve security and extend useful lifespan
Business Grade Laptops customizable for your application
Custom Designed Servers built to meet your needs and budget
Curated In-Store Selection of the most common & preferred premium computer parts
Large selection of peripherals available for order, with a limited selection of most preferred items available in store
Monitors, Printers, Routers, Point-to-point wireless, cables, laser toner, etc.
On-Site Network, Computer & Server Managment
On-Call & Managed Network Services: We proactively maintain your network function and security, so you don’t need to worry about it
We provide Assistance in Planning & Executing Business Expansions & Renovations
Stay up-to-date with Regular Maintenance Schedules, Software/Firmware Updates and Hardware Rotation Schedules
We primarily serve clients across Southern Manitoba, from Killarney to Dominion City, from Winkler down to the US Border and up to Steinbach, Winnipeg, Selkirk and Portage la Prairie
Security Cameras & Door Access Systems
– We design & install commercial-grade camera systems to provide monitoring of your home, cottage or business.
We typically work with commercial grade Camera Systems, due to their quality and reliability however we also deal with a variety of vendors to provide systems to meet a variety of needs and budgets
Video Capture & Storage Types:
– NETWORK VIDEO RECORDER (NVR) – Ethernet Connected with POE (power over ethernet)
– DIGITAL VIDEO RECORDER (DVR) – Coaxial connected, generally requiring external electrical
– QNAP (Network Attached Storage) with Security Video Integration
Some Optional Available Features:
1. License Plate Recognition (incl white-list and black-list filtering)
2. Dark Fighter Technology for enhanced night-time image quality
3. Light Fighter Technology for improved contrast correction for back-lit locations
4. Height Strip Cameras
5. Remote Monitoring by smart device (phone/tablet) anywhere with an internet connection
We design and install Door Access Systems to provide management control of priority entry points
Remote access and control interface
Keypad, Key Card or Key FOB Access
Our preferred vendor for door access is CDVI, with proven quality & reliability
Excellent Warranty on all parts, with same-day exchange on door control components
These systems can be installed on a variety of door types
Commercial Phone Systems
Authorized Reseller for Yeastar PBX Phone Systems & YeaLink Phones
400+ Standard Features (voice-mail, on-hold, call-transfer, call-forwarding, etc)
Seamless Transfer to Mobile Phones
Connect multiple locations
SIP Trunk Services replacing some or all analog telephone lines with digital service
Manage Quality of Service (Bandwidth Management) for Clear and Consistent phone calls
Save monthly costs over traditional providers
Use the latest codecs and protocols to ensure call quality
Large Selection of Hand-Sets to suit your needs and budget
Our local technicians provide on-site service and support
Call us for a Free Assessment and Estimate
Cell Phone Boosters
High Quality Residential and Commercial Boosters for Enhanced Service Area(s)
Mobile Systems for Vehicles, Commercial Vehicles and Agricultural Equipment
Certified for Assessment & Installation of High Power Commercial Boosters
Certified Reseller for SureCall & WeBoost Systems
Do you have old technology gathering dust?
Are you concerned about the data sitting on those old hard drives?
For a small fee we can recycle your old computers, printers, monitors and other hardware so it can be repurposed into new products.
We can backup those hard-drives for you onto a flash drive or other medium, and make sure those hard drives are destroyed to prevent access to your personal information.
Meet The Team
As a Computer Systems Administrator, he oversees our on-site services and network integration. He has been with the company since 2009.
In the summertime, Aron enjoys gardening and working around their acreage with his wife and children
As a Computer Service Technician, he oversees our retail store, helping customers trouble-shoot a wide range of computer/network challenges and selecting new hardware, software and peripherals. He also manages the flow of computers and equipment “on the bench” for computers and servers being built or repaired. He has been with the company since 2013.
In the summertime, Myles enjoys riding motorcycle and camping with friends.
As a Computer Network Technician, he supports our clients at their places of business, deploying new equipment (computers, phones, cameras, etc.), maintaining existing equipment, and troubleshooting as needed. He has been with the company since Spring 2018.
In the summertime, Andrew enjoys spending time outside and relaxing by a campfire with friends & family.
As Owner and Business Manager, he supports the team through administration…things like policy development, financial management & contract writing, and sometimes providing safety-watch for complex tower installations.
In the summertime, he enjoys spending time camping, boating, swimming, and fishing with his wife and son.
Constellation Computers supports both business and residential clients by providing a range of high quality technology solutions. We support and service business clients with network integration for all workstations, servers, software and connected equipment. We supply and maintain a variety of connected equipment (multifunction printers, manufacturing equipment, medical equipment, phone systems, security surveillance, security access systems, etc.).
Beginning as a sole proprietorship in 2002 by Hank Wall, Constellation Computers provided computer supply and repair for Winkler and the surrounding area. With expertise in building and servicing computers, Hank focused on providing computer parts and service for gamers (video game enthusiasts) and people in the local area who wanted to build their own computers.
Constellation Computers supports both business and residential clients by providing a range of high quality technology solutions. We support and service business clients with network integration for all workstations, servers, software and connected equipment. We supply and maintain a variety of connected equipment (multifunction printers, manufacturing equipment, medical equipment, phone systems, security surveillance, security access systems, etc.). We use premium components when custom building computers and servers, and only select the products and equipment that has proven itself to be reliable and minimize down-time for our customers. We provide on-site support, as well as computer repair services based out of our retail location in Winkler.
Using premium components, we build versatile home computers, as well as high-end gaming computers that demand performance. In our retail store, we stock a limited supply of premium computer & wireless connectivity components and peripherals, that we also use for supplying our business customers. When it comes to technology, including laptops and peripherals, the number of options are often confusing. We are continually researching, and offer a selection of what we believe to be the best current options available. Through our network of suppliers, we are able to custom order special-request items, usually within a couple of days.
Our Core Values include Honesty, Integrity and Keeping our Word, by following through in doing what we say we are going to do. Your computer systems hold your most valuable information, from customer databases and financial records to family photos. We are committed to providing reliable advice and trustworthy support for the technology you depend on.
Beginning as a sole proprietorship in 2002 by Hank Wall, Constellation Computers provided computer supply and repair for Winkler and the surrounding area. With expertise in building and servicing computers, Hank focused on providing computer parts and service for gamers (video game enthusiasts) and people in the local area who wanted to build their own computers. Over time, the reputation of quality combined with the increasing technological demands of the business community, has shifted the focus from serving retail customers, to serving business clients with their IT and network infrastructure needs. In 2013 Constellation Computers was incorporated, as the company continued to grow.
In his passion for embracing emerging technology, Hank began working on a new opportunity for providing consistent air-to-air high speed internet connectivity for rural areas. This was the beginning of a new company called Valley Internet Service Provider, better known as VISP. Even as VISP had only begun to see its potential, Hank realized another opportunity to complement the VISP service. In December of 2016 Valley Fiber was launched, and began laying the groundwork for the fastest fiber optic network in Southern Manitoba.
Needless to say, Hank’s passion for serving the Pembina Valley with high quality technological solutions stretched him in a few directions. In Fall of 2017, Hank decided to sell his interests in Constellation Computers in order to focus his attention on these emerging projects. In January 2018, Justin Zacharias of Winkler MB assumed ownership of Constellation Computers. With a background in organizational management, most recently as the Chief Operating Officer for a group of companies, Justin understands many of the challenges faced by business managers. He is committed to harnessing the technical expertise of the excellent staff at Constellation Computers, and growing the company toward the goal of being the most trusted computer supply and service company in Southern Manitoba.
8-820 Triple E Blvd, Winkler, MB